Key Account Manager
Who we are
Frisbo is an ambitious efulfillment start-up, present in over 15 countries, that takes over the operational process behind online orders, while making it easy for them to expand their sales to other markets. We take care of the storage, invoicing, packaging and delivery of orders so that the seller can focus on the activities that grow his business.
As a Key Account, you will provide complete care, maintain and expand long-term relationships with key customers from Bulgaria while developing solutions that best match their needs, tracking the fulfillment process of their orders and collaborating with our partner warehouses.
- Manage strategic customers assigned to you
- Build and maintain fruitful business relationships with customers
- Build and maintain professional relationships with partner warehouses, courier companies and third parties
- Track and assure a smooth and complete order fulfillment process
- Tackle arising issues in a creative, professional and timely manner
- Support Sales team efforts with operational information and inquiries
- Register and update customer information
- Minimum 1 year experience in International Sales or Customer Service, preferably in the logistics and/or transportation department
- Customer oriented, a good communicator and well organized
- Team player with good time management skills, ability to set priorities and match deadlines
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English
- Good mastering of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) or Google Drive.
- Tech-savvy, open to learning new software products and tools.
- Primary Location: Remote (preferably located in Bulgaria; in the rare cases of work travels and meetings)